Not an authority on this, so take my reply for what you want.

As far as I know this list is used to keep track of ip-addresses by ISPs
for home-addresses, which are not intended to be used for outgoing mail.

You can whitelist your ip-address on this list yourself and all should
be back to normal.

I faced the same issues and adding my ip did solve the 550s.

Do note that my ip gets removed every year and thus should be re-added
ever year.

Sincerely,

martijn@