On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Thuban <thu...@yeuxdelibad.net> wrote:

> On 6.1 amd64, Libreoffice calc crash every time you :
> - Select a cell and write changes
> - Validate (by clicking elsewhere or pressing Return)
>
> It seems the process soffice.bin is still up, but localc is unusable.
>
> Anyone experiments the same issue ?
>
> dmesg :
>
>         OpenBSD 6.1 (GENERIC.MP) #19: Thu Aug  3 14:59:44 CEST 2017
>                 rob...@syspatch-61-amd64.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/
> amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP

I'm running -current snapshot dated Thu Aug  3 12:12:07 MDT 2017 with
libreoffice-5.2.7.2p5v0 and have been doing some heavy work in Calc for the
last hour without any issues.

What exactly you mean by "write changes" and "validate"; just typing values
in a cell and pressing Enter to finish your entry? Does it happen on a
blank spreadsheet?

Do you have the user account set to the "staff" class, or somehow assigning
it a high datasize limit in login.conf?