Hi there,

this is more an info then a problem though since it seems to work.
When I use the slap tool like slapcat I get a size mismatch warning like this

slapcat:/usr/local/lib/libicuuc.so.12.0: /usr/local/lib/libicudata.so.12.0 : WARNING: symbol(icudt58_dat) size mismatch, relink your program

It's a fresh install from the ports so some of the maintainers might like to know that.

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT