Hi there,

since I know ppl on this list are always willing to help even it's not a real openbsd problem I will give it a try. I tried to ask this on the postfix list but after a week without any response and resending the mail I gave up.

so here is my problem, I konfigured postfix and dkimproxy to work together. So far so good because it works for outgoing mail. The problem i face is with local mails. Postfix somehow rewrites the reciepent from the mail adress to u...@domain.tld and then the lookup im my ldap directory fails.

So the real question is, can I configure postfix to ignore the forwarding to dkimproxy for local delivery ?

regards
--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT