Hi,

I am interested if I can serve multiple domains from one machine using HTTPD and possibly VMM and RELAYD. I would prefer if there was a solution just with HTTPD is order to KISS. If it is really painful I'll just role more servers.

I am running OpenBSD on a VPS. I have 3 to 5 web sites (separate domains) that I want to serve. They are all very small traffic at this time. I would rather run them on one VPS than each on its own because it would be cheaper, until traffic increases. My VPS provider can provide three external IP addresses in the form of one + two aliases for a single (virtual) machine. Is it possible to configure HTTPD to reply to queries for site1 on IP1 and site2 on IP2 and site3 on IP3, for example.

Additionally I notice that the default client HTTP error messages (e.g. 404 error) that HTTPD generates reveal that the server is running OpenBSD. This is not a big deal but if the error messages were configurable so that they could mask the server OS or could display an otherwise custom message I would see value in that. Does this capability exist with without recompiling HTTPD?

Thanks,

Greg