"Ted Unangst" <t...@tedunangst.com> writes:

> TimoMyyrä wrote:
>
>> I just got Linksys 1900ACS wireless router and it works great, except with
>> OpenBSD. I've got Thinkpad T430s running -current and I can't get DHCP lease
>> from the new
>> router.
>> I noticed lines: "dhclient[22294]: fatal in iwn0: yielding responsibility" in
>> messages file which might be relating to this.
>>
>> Any ideas what could be the problem and how to begin debugging this further?
>
> Does it work with 6.0? Does the network appear in scan?

Haven't tested the older release, as I said just got the new router.
I can try later with older bsd.rd to see if it works with it.

But scan results see the 2.4Ghz network but not the 5Ghz network:

$ doas ifconfig iwn0 scan | grep MyNet
                nwid MyNet chan 11 bssid xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx -21dBm HT-MCS23
privacy,short_preamble,short_slottime,wpa2,wpa1

timo