Hello, I have disabled uftdi, that way the ftdi device is attach using the
ugen driver.Openocd works now. But because there is no tty emulation (ucom is
not used), I can't use "cu" anymore. Some people have previously tried to make
every usb device attached using both ugen and the more specific device driver
if any (I think that's what do FreeBSD and Linux). Unfortunately, the kernel
has to be patched. Another solution is to emulate an tty on top of libusb, ie
rewrite ucom and uftdi but in userland, which too much work for a very specific
problem. It seems there is no easy way to have both openocd and a tty with
OpenBSD, other than switching to another OS.
Thanks for your help,