Von: test1dellb...@yahoo.co.uk
Gesendet: 2. Oktober 2017 10:27 vorm.
An: misc@openbsd.org
Antworten: test1dellb...@yahoo.co.uk
Betreff: Fw: cwm questions

Thanks Stefan, but even after a reboot, CM-r (window-vtile) does not work.
Perhaps CM-r is not bound to anything. Is there anyway to display the current
key bindings in cwm?
Is there a way to bind a key to move a window to specified position on the
screen (for example coordinates 0,0)?

    On Sunday, 1 October 2017, 13:13, "Kapfhammer, Stefan" <sk...@skapf.de>