On 10/12/17 09:39, Markus Rosjat wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I can't find a php-fpm package under 6.2 but there are php-fastcgi packages.
> Is this the new php-fpm naming convention starting with 6.2 or do I get this
> wrong here?
>
> regards

php-fpm is currently part of the PHP package (php-5.6.31 and php-7.0.23).
With my latest proposed patch the php-fpm will be moved to it's own
subpackage, along with all the other SAPI interfaces[0], so it might be
changed for the 6.3 release.

As for the -fastcgi subpackage. It's the -cgi SAPI, which in my opinion
has been misnamed for this package. Don't use it unless you absolutely
need it. Also note that -fastcgi will be renamed back to -cgi with my
patch.

martijn@

[0] https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=150774437313393&w=2