Hi!

Before anything, thanks for yet another awesome OpenBSD release! I’ll
extend my gratitude into the pockets of the Foundation and finally donate
this time.

Then:

I’m a relayd virgin. Consider all the following a lab exercise, I want to
learn and understand more.

My target:
Understanding how to score an A+ on the htbridge web server security test.
https://www.htbridge.com/websec/?id=BT1UmswV

First objective:
Set HTTP headers, such as

CONTENT-SECURITY-POLICY
X-CONTENT-TYPE-OPTIONS
X-XSS-PROTECTION

using relayd (since httpd can’t help out here).

Assumptions etc:
- I suppose only https traffic is in scope, since all http traffic is
redirected to https.
- Both httpd and relayd are (will be) run on the same 6.2 machine.
- httpd runs just fine and scores an A+ on the htbridge TLS Server Test
more or less out of the box. The web server test, however, was a
disappointing F. :-)

I’m only a mortal, so simply reading the relayd.conf man page and do some
trial-and-error has so far only made me go all CAPS. I seek examples (of
something similar to the above use-case), a guide, turorial, or even a
how-to to make this happen. I can learn all the config options and settings
afterwards, and keep tweaking and understanding.

Anyone?

Humbly,
Andreas