Hmm.. Yeah it works thanks. Well, it takes me to log in page. Once I enter my
login information it took an age to actually get in to my account.. So much so
that an alert box popped up within Firefox asking me if I want to wait or halt
the page due to it taking a long time to load. I have never seen that Firefox
alert in my puff before and. I have been using since '04.

Do you happen to know what the issue with Firefox is with this website on
OpenBSD? I mean my guess is that it has to do with JavaScript in some way but
why now? It wasn't like this on 6.1, so what changed?

Thanks for the temp fix though, much appreciated!