Le 11/03/17 à 07:27, Otto Moerbeek a écrit :
(...)

> My guess is that if you use duids in fstab then you should call it by
> that name withc fsck (which uses fstab). Alternatively, specify the
> mount point.
>
>       -Otto

Interesting point of view, but:

1/ I've not change the writing of the fstab file. It is the fact of the
installer OpenBSD.

2/ Normally, fsck uses fstab. But, as i wrote in my first message, it
seems it not doing it.

> # fsck sd0d
> fsck: sd0d: unknown special file or file system.

3/ By using duids, how i call fsck?

# fsck /tmp

???

4/ And, yes, calling fsck as:

# fsck /dev/sd0d

seems run correctly!

=> But then why is it written in the FAQ this below, since it doesn't
seem to work? (at least with stable amd64 OpenBSD)

"Before the partition can be mounted again, its integrity must be
checked with fsck(8):

    # fsck sd0h
"

--
~ " Fully Basic System Distinguish Life! " ~ " Libre as a BSD " +=<<<
----