Thank you! :)

So, the 6.0 -> 6.1 guide incorrectly refers to the sysctl setting as renamed, but at that point they actually do co-exist, and therefore both work until upgrade to 6.2.

Maybe the 6.2 announcement/upgrade guide should have a list of settings that has actually been replaced/removed. That is at least how I'm used to reading documentation/announcements.

Maybe I'm just being overly meticulous, but I have found many small things like this creating lots of confusing about OpenBSD :)

//Karl