Can you show us the relink.log when it fails?

It does not fail since a while.

I think, the problem is the following: I booted and rebooted
immediately, and tested doing that again, but the script for
relinking kernel runs in underground and takes a lot of time.

I wondered why I got the message at the end, perhaps because
I shuted down before the script ended.

I would preffer to run the script for relinking kernel from
time to time manually, and not run it at boot time. The same
for reordering libraries.

I also avoid to start deamons at boot time that I not need
at the moment. See it as the opposite of the systemd ideology.

Rodrigo.