Hi,

I would like to test 3g networking on PC Engines' APU3b4 (I heard it
does not work yet on this particular board with OpenBSD 6.2, apparently
due to issues between EHCI driver and AMD USB chipset, but I'd like to
help with development testing).

PC Engines website has "short and incomplete list of working 3G
miniPCIe modems":
[http://pcengines.ch/howto.htm#3G]

...which suggests some Sierra Wireless modems, none of which are
available for purchase in the country I live in.

This one is available for ~25€ (Sierra Wireless MC8755):
[http://www.netiks.rs/3g-minipciexpress-card]

Also this one for ~100€ (Huawei ME909s-120):
[http://www.netiks.rs/huawei-me909s-120-minipciexpress-card]

If someone can confirm these cards are / aren't supported by OpenBSD,
I'd be very grateful.

Thank you in advance,
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/