On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 09:04:47PM +0100, Stefan Sperling wrote:

> It's already been fixed. New libutil wasn't packaged until this commit:
> http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/distrib/sets/lists/base/mi.diff?r1=1.871&r2=1.872

excellent, I sort of expected to hear this was already fixed :)

> You could try to build + install just libutil from source,
> or wait for the next snapshot.

in this case, it's probably use a spare machine until I can get hold of
the new snapshot for my part. Anyway, good to hear that it wasn't my
laptop specifically that was acting up, I'll be looking forward to a
clean upgrade hopefully within some hours.

Keep up the good work!

All the best,
Peter

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/