On 2017-12-26 14:56, Jordan wrote:
I've recently gotten my hands on a couple shiny new SPARC T4-1 and
T3-1 servers and I was looking to install OpenBSD with a softraid
mirror on them for production use. The problem is, is that I end up
with this upon following the install instructions and rebooting:

FWIW...
AFAIK every single T4-1 (probably T3-1s but not certain) is capable of hardware RAID-0/1/10 on the SCSI controller, and that's how they're shipped from Sun/Oracle even when running Solaris. I'm not absolutely certain that it's supported by OpenBSD, but I do recall seeing that it could be used as-is when I was investigating running OpenBSD on my T-series gear. There's Oracle documentation on how to access the on-card firmware to set up and manage the RAID set in a pre-OS situation.

YMMV. Unfortunately, both of mine are still running Solaris so I can't confirm right now.
-Adam