On 2018-02-06, Daniel Ouellet <dan...@presscom.net> wrote:
> Come on guys.
>
> If you actually donate and click on any links there you would see it
> bring you to a secure page.
>
> No need to have this one https type really there isn't any information
> you enter on it...
>
> I guess the sand is way more think some places then others....
>
> Must be nice beaches there and pretty bikini too I hope!

Just because some payment processors somehow manage to get that
iframe-served-by-insecure-site crap through pci-dss doesn't mean
it's safe. Pages redirecting/linking/posting to or <iframe>-embedding
payment pages have just as high a security requirement as the
payment pages themselves. You don't want them to be intercepted
and modified.

> On 2/6/18 1:03 PM, Charlie Eddy wrote:
>> agreed - using HTTP instead of HTTPS is a great way to encourage that
>> activity, and since I love having my head in the sand like an ostrich I
>> encourage us to not encrypt the donation links to the most secure operating
>> system available to the public. That way we can't donate securely to the
>> foundation we support - the sand is great from down here

If you don't trust the forms, you can use obsd-pay...@openbsdfoundation.org
directly.