On 02/22/18 09:51, Joel Carnat wrote:
Hi,

Le 22/02/2018 09:35, Stuart Henderson a écrit :
On 2018-02-22, Igor V. Gubenko <i...@gubenko.com> wrote:
I am far from an expert; having issues myself at the moment, but maybe
if we get all of the iked experimenters together, we can figure it out
:)

This definitely isn't going to work, iked only supports username/password
authentication as a responder. not initiator.

Is there any software that enables openbsd to be an ipsec initiator using user/pass ?

Thanks.

Maybe not as native a solution as you'd like, but I have one environment where I have to login with username/password over ikev2. For this I have a VM with Alpine Linux+strongswan through which I route the VPN-destined traffic.