Le 2018-03-01 10:45, Consus a écrit :
Hi,

Let's Encrypt is going to support wildcard certificates soon enough, but
only through DNS-01 challenge, but acme-client(1) does not support it.
Have you guys considered implemeting DNS challenges?  Maybe someone is
already working on the implementation? If not are patches welcome?

Hello, I'm not a developer of acme-client but I'm using dns challenge since some time. It is not easy to implement because this requires access to your
DNS server (like nsd or bind) or your registrar admin API which would
require adding plugins for each API. It is more complicated than creating
a file in a folder.

I use https://dehydrated.de/ with a shell script as hook for dns challenge.