On 08/03/18 05:16, Luka Kosanovic wrote:
> Hi, Im a new user and I have a problem with cwm, everything works, I
> login and default xterm window appears but default keyboard shortcuts
> do not work. I tried many standard shortcuts and nothing happens, then
> I went on mailing lists and found somebody had the same problem a
> month ago so I did a little bit of digging and found out .cwmrc conf
> file doesnt exist.
> Can you please tell me why is that, shouldnt there
> be a default file in my home folder with a fresh install? Everything
> else works as expected there were no problems.
> Thank you

The zero config is intentional. First have a read of man 5 cwmrc. My own
~/.cwmrc looks like this:

command xterm       /usr/X11R6/bin/xterm -bg black -fg wheat -fn 10x20 -ls

and ~/.xsession like this:

exec /usr/X11R6/cwm

and ~/.xinitrc like so:

    /usr/X11R6/bin/xconsole -geometry -0+0 -fn 8x10 & \
    /usr/X11R6/bin/xterm -e tmux -2u & \
    /usr/X11R6/bin/xterm & \

Good Luck