I've been using samplicator to fanout UDP flow data for years.

https://github.com/sleinen/samplicator

diana

On Tue, 13 Mar 2018, Paul Ammann wrote:

Hi

I've got a problem and I'm hoping OBSD may be able to solve my problem.

We bought new firewalls in 2017, but they can only send flow traffic to a
single destination. We need to send flow traffic to 3 destinations.

I have a copy of Michael Lucas' book Network Flow Analysis, and I've been
reading about flow-tools and flowd. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to have
been a lot of development on these tools since 2010.

Are there any other tools that I may have missed that would help me solve my
problem?

Thank you in advanced.

Paul