Base Pr1me wrote:
Has anyone played around with compiling the Espressif SDK for their chips?
Just curious.

Thanks,
Tracey

I'm beginning to modify the SDK for Espressif ESP32 step by step when time allows. It's full of linuxism and very gnuish, but if i can do some mod in their stuff everybody can. I'm a very small player in this kind of arena. ;)

I'm know at the step where the SDK is looking for python and does not find it on BSD (all versions are here because of pkg dependancies management...).

So... it is slow (on my x230 laptop each compilation of the toolchain now lasts 50mn before ending with a new error) and quite boring. However it apparently can be done up to now. But i'm not finished with this stuff and cannot say it is definitively OK.

Regards