On Sat, Apr 07, 2018 at 11:46:50AM +0200, Aaron Marcher wrote:
> So i looked up logs and stuff and came to the point that my issues are
> exactly this ones:
> http://openbsd-archive.7691.n7.nabble.com/vmd-VMs-are-stopping-with-vcpu-0-run-ioctl-failed-Invalid-argument-td333259.html
>
> It seems the issue was not further discussed and/or fixed?
>
> Regards,
> Aaron
>
> --
> Web: https://drkhsh.at/ or http://drkhsh5rv6pnahas.onion/
> Gopher: gopher://drkhsh.at or gopher://drkhsh5rv6pnahas.onion
> GPG: 0x7A65E38D55BE96FE
> Fingerprint: 4688 907C 8720 3318 0D9F AFDE 7A65 E38D 55BE 96FE

You are jumping to conclusions.

All we know is that your VMs failed to run at some point. Whether or not it
is "exactly the same" as that other post is unknown, since you didn't run with
VMM_DEBUG and give us any more info. Or even submit a proper bug report.

For what it's worth, I'm still working on that other issue.

-ml