On 10 April 2018 at 16:09, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:
> On 2018-04-08, Patrick Dohman <dohmanpatr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> As much as I’d rather not point the blame I found the APU platform buggy
>> when running OpenBSD.
>> Yes there are reports of stability with other O.S however subtle
>> hardware/firmware bugs appeared on several OpenBSD releases.
>
> APU and APU2 are both rock solid for many people on OpenBSD. If seeing
> problems there I would first look for hardware issues e.g. is the power
> supply faulty, or are there any mPCIe cards that might be causing
> problems?

It's awesome to know how with the apu2's are running. The other boards
from aliexpress are probably okay, but in the end, seem more
expensive.
What's been linked here from aliexpress doesn't include RAM or HDD.

Here's a link to a github repo on setting up openBSD:
https://github.com/elad/openbsd-apu2/blob/master/README.md

--
-------
inum: 883510009027723