Hello.
I am not OVH expert, but from dmesg
I can't see second drive.

I see only sd0 (20480MB) connected to your VirtIO.
Dobule check that both drives are connected.

> why is it mentioning GUID and not disk path ?

It can work with drive names also, i.e:

"/dev/sd0a /"
but name may be changed when you connect drive to different port.
That is why people use unique disk id

Id is written on disklabel, so you can move drive to different port,
making it appear as sd1 or even sd4, and it still be supported.

To check DUID, use disklabel(8):

$ doas disklabel sd0 | grep duid