Gregory Edigarov writes:
> Hello everybody,
>
> ok, so here is the symptoms. the thing happens usually during the high
> traffic, like when I am trying to watch video on a tv, which is
> connected to my home server/router on re0 (it is the local interface).
>
> the video freezes immediately. something like ifconfig re0 down && pfctl
> -Fst && ifconfig re0 up, hepls a bit but not every time, sometimes I
> need to reboot.
>
> during the March and until the middle of April it was working fine, do I
> think it was broklen quite recently.

I've had this problem on an RTL8168G since I first got the machine three
years ago. It has gotten much better; back then it happened a few times
a day and locked up the machine solid. I still see it from time to time
(including a couple of times this week) but it barely slows things down
and ifconfig down/up is usually enough to bring it back.
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=143701763323995&w=2

I have no idea where to even begin to make an effective bug report.
Unfortunately in all this time I've never figured out how to reproduce
it either--just that it happens occasionally under heavy network load.