On Thu, May 03, 2018 at 10:44:18AM +0200, Marc Peters wrote:
| On Thu, May 03, 2018 at 10:31:27AM +0200, Janne Johansson wrote:
| >    Since manpage doesn't mention v6 namespace at all, I'd wager you would
| >    have to
| >    run something else to pick up v6 resolvers.
|
| Yeah, that's right. Maybe, i stick to v4 resolvers for now or add it by
| hand, when i reboot it.

Stick a v6 recursor in /etc/resolv.conf.tail.  When dhclient updates
/etc/resolv.conf, it'll append the contents of /etc/resolv.conf.tail
to it and you will have your v6 resolver availble that way.  You could
even ignore the v4 nameserver and use your manually configured
nameservers only.  See resolv.conf(5).

The only thing I don't think is possible with base tools is having
your v6 recursor listed *before* the dhcp offered recursor.

Cheers,

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/