On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 10:53:29PM +1000, tomr wrote:

> I've been playing with an apu2 and an AR9280, which is supported by athn(4).
>
> It seems to perform terribly when I connect a second antenna. Is this
> the expected behaviour currently? Is there some MIMO magic that isn't
> yet implemented? Or do I just need to get the antenna spacing right?
>
> I see a foreboding "No Tx aggregation" in the commit message...
>
> Thanks,

You'll need to be more specific before anyone can help you.
You're not showing us relevant configuration files, dmesg, etc.
See https://www.openbsd.org/report.html

Note that there is one known big problem: This driver lacks periodic
calibration which is a likely reason for bad performance in some
environments. Make sure to pick a channel where your network
overlaps with relatively few other networks. That might help.