On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 07:43:09AM +0000, Antal Ispanovity wrote:
> By the way, you just need to have a look at this page, click on a driver
> and you can see a list of supported devices:
> https://man.openbsd.org/?query=wireless&apropos=1

This DOES NOT always work. I have bought several supported model numbers
that had been replaced with new chipsets.
I'm having the same problem and I am going to order one online today.
Pretty frustrating buying one after the next only to fail.

Chris Bennett

P.S.
I'm installing a snapshot first to see if that solves the problem since
I have one to return to the store with me