I want to ask the question of why? And why this way? I think if you want docker
like functionality, just add docker to openbsd. The best way to do so is to add
a lightweight linux into vmm and connect to that docker daemon. Alpine or
Rancher are probably the best bet for that.

I say nothing on the security of that. But at least you also get the critical
mass of pre-built images from the docker world. To me that is the real value of
docker anyway. As a containerization system I do not like it, but as a means to
make the OS less of a factor to an install, absolutely.

Just my thoughts.