Hello,

Is it possible to relay to unix domain socket using relayd(8)?
It seems that relayd(8) only works with protocols on top of IP.

Here is my usecase: I have application server that only able to listen HTTP.
(there are alternatives that work with fastcgi, and I can use them with
httpd(8),
but I want to run this one).

I can make my server listen localhost, but I believe that two servers
running
on same machine should use domain sockets: it is simpler to implement
security
(no need to use pf, I can stay with file permissions to restrict which
processes may access it)
and in theory there is no TCP/IP overhead.

Ilya