Hi Berry,

That "round robin" behavior of your OpenVPN is probably due to having a domain
name in your client configuration file. (e.g, your clients are getting/resolving
the IP(s) of your server via DNS.)

The result that you get from ipinfo is normal, simply because your "default" IP
(the one that the OS is using for sending the network packets) is still your
primary("A") address. (You can think of that "alias" thing as "In addition to
my default IP address, which is A, I also respond to the packets that are
designated for my alias/secondary IP address, which is B.")

--
Best regards
Sohrab Monfared