On 06/07/18 23:36, Johannes Krottmayer wrote:
Hallo,

Can I use the OpenBSD logo on my homepage? It is allowed?
I can't find any information about this plan.

My homepage with logo (currently under construction):
https://krottmayer.com

Best regards,
Johannes Krottmayer

http://www.openbsd.org/art1.html

has the following statement:

Most images provided here are copyright by OpenBSD, by Theo de Raadt, or by other members or developers of the OpenBSD group. However, it is our intent that anyone be able to use these images to represent OpenBSD in a positive light -- but do not make profit from them. Our primary distributors make T-shirts. So enjoy them and let the world see them, if that is your wish.

So yes you can, but they are still copyrighted works.

Cheers

Fred