Greetings,

I've discovered that a video of Theo's BOF has been posted online, along
with a complaint about behavior in it by an unnamed individual.

That person was me.

I honestly don't recall using such strong language, but it's clear as day
on the tape. That language has no place in a technical forum, and I'd like
to offer my unconditional personal apology for using such unprofessional
language when talking to Theo. It was wrong for me to do so, and I'd like
to also offer an apology to anybody who was in the room and was
uncomfortable as a result. It was not my intent. It's not up to the
standards of decorum we strive for.

Thanks for listening, and for tolerating a perhaps off-topic post.

Warner