sorry for bad english
if simplify, seems like we have three pairs of concepts, while in audio path
from file to card
file (Hz/bit), sndiod (Hz/bit), card (Hz/bit)
first and third is more or less i understand
by second i mean sndiod's "dsp"
i understand, that, when i set up "sndiod_flags" with frequency "N" and "aucat"
file with same "N"
- i can think about it as, simplifying, "passthrough by frequency"
seems like, the same thing i can think about "bits" in "sndiod_flags"
my question is about "ADATA_BITS" in "dsp.h":
to get "bit-perfect" audio, do i need to set this value in all the way with
file, sndiod_flags
if we say that we need "perfect line", is it nessesary to have
ADATA_BITS same as "-e ...N... " in sndiod_flags
?

thank you