On 2018-06-24, John Long <codeb...@inbox.lv> wrote:
> There are two variants of the Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M3 available here
> for about the same price I was paying for the Lenovo m710q. Does
> anybody have any comments about these Fujitsu boxes running OpenBSD?
>
> Also, I remember there was a section in the FAQ about setting up an ftp
> server on OpenBSD. I can't find it on the website any more. Is there an
> archive and why was it removed?

cvsweb.openbsd.org, see www/faq/faq10.html revision 1.212 for the last
version before it was removed. But everything you need should be in ftpd(8);
if that isn't enough for you, say what you think is missing, maybe it can
be improved.

Lots of things were removed from the faq, some I felt could have been
updated rather than removed, but in this case I think removing it is the
right decision, it's very far from being a frequently asked question.