Hi,

I have minidlna working fine on OpenBSD. However this doens't help with
Roon media software since they don't have anything for OpenBSD,
unsurprisingly. Roon doesn't want to support dlna.

I have my Windows foobar2000 appliance roped-off from my LAN because I
don't trust Windows boxes on my network. So I would like to set up some
way to serve the files to Windows from OpenBSD. I guess that is
CIFS/SAMBA?

Is this secure over the network? I have not done this before and I
don't know what's involved. Is there an approved CIFS implementation to
use?

Thanks,

/jl