Hello folks,

we are currently looking for new server hardware compatible with OpenBSD 6.3
amd64.
I couldn't find a compatibility list for current systems.

We'd like to use Skylake based XEONs (e.g. Xeon Silver 4108) in current dual
(or single) socket systems
like "Dell PowerR640", "Fujitsu RX2530M4" (maybe "ProLiant DL360 Gen10" or
"Lenovo ThinkSystem SR550")

Does anybody have hints for me where to look for information about hardware
compatibility?

If someone actually runs OpenBSD 6.3 on a current XEON (or even an AMD EPIC)
please let me know ;-)

Thanks in advance!

greetings from Austria
-Peter

PS: btw. our current OpenBSD systems have Broadwell-EP Xeon CPUs (for example
E5-2620v4 in "Lenovo x3550M5" and "Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX2530 M2") with several
Intel 82599 10Gbit NICs, running perfectly with OpenBSD 6.3

PPS: I already got the information that 6.3 boots into kernel panic on a
"Fujitsu RX2530M4" with Xeon Silver 4110