Hello, OpenBSD developers.

I like OpenBSD very much because of its security and stability.

But, as an UNIX-like system, it has some traditional problem such as no
integrated graphical operating environment (not means X but a completed desktop
environment system like Gnome). So, I tried to install the Gnome software.

Although I tried hard to install and run Gnome, I always get a "Failed connect
to system bus: No such file or dictionary." error message. So I want to ask you
to give me a practical way to install the desktop environment on OpenBSD 6.3
and furthermore, advise you to integrated desktop environment into the system
for making the system easier to use.

Sobin