On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 09:14:10AM +0200, Rudolf Sykora wrote:

> when I switch to a recent snapshot, I can also download ports.tar.gz
> related to it.

If you already have a ports tree, cvs up from a nearby mirror is likely faster.
I tend to use pretty much the commands you find at
http://www.openbsd.org/anoncvs.html
with adjustments to use the most-local mirror (for me thats the eu one).

And of course for most ports or packages, pkg_add -u is probably all you need.
If you suspect your package information could be off in some way, pkg_check
is useful too.

- Peter

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/