Hello Philipp,

I use to (reliably) run from two to four parallel instances of isakmpd on
same boxes (for years) - first using different ports, then different IPs.
It seems like they've had to (peacefully) share the SADB. Did I just not
have enough tunnels to trigger the problem? If this isn't the case, why
can't iked be as "nice" as isakmpd? Just wondering.

--
Best regards,
 Boris                            mailto:psi...@prodigy.net