The re1 (internal INT) MAC is 00:22:4d:d1:48:d5, which identifies itself as a
MITAC International
Corp MAC and matches up with the motherboard vendor.

Using 'Arp -a", I have yet to locate the 20:c0:47...  MAC on any of my
machines, Its non-existent
as far as I am concerned, and yet I literally have hundreds of the "duplicate
IP address" messages
in /var/log/messages.

Arp -a' (on the router) does show a Verizon MAC, but its a different MAC than
shown below...

Jay