Edgar,

Sounds like you need to build an adaptive firewall. I would suggest to start
with The Book of PF
by Peter Hansteen. An excellent resource. That might be a good starting point
for you as well.
It has some good portion of the information on adaptive firewalls.

P.S. Thank you, Peter for such a great book.

-bogdan