Just looking at writing a small enhancement to dhcpd, and starting to use
gdb properly for the first time. OK, it is functional, but it's a bit
awkward compared to graphical alternatives.
What does everyone use? I can see ddd and eclipse exist at least.
Typically I've used windbg on Windows (and historically various others
such as Watcom).
I don't have an issue typing in commands, but a constant display of
source and local/global variables would be terribly useful. Ideally plus
an arbitrary memory display, and some understanding of C/C++ structures.
PK