Hi,

My vintage Dell Inspiron 510m laptop experiences panics with recent
snapshots and fails to boot the latest with a core dump.

I've read the following:

        https://www.openbsd.org/report.html
        https://man.openbsd.org/crash

But I can't figure out how to make this work. Questions:

 1. Neither the ddb output of the panics of the running system nor the
    boot time end up in dmesg. How do I get them?

 2. I don't have experience with email admin, but can I trust smtpd to
    succeed delivering my email without further set up considering I'm
    on a residential connection and and not using a regular SMTP server?
    Should I use -P instead and use my regular email client?

Sijmen