open...@kene.nu(open...@kene.nu) on 2018.10.15 11:05:41 +0200:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to get bgpd and ospfd play nicely with route redistribution.
>
> So far the only way I have found that suits my need is to use
> bgpd.conf network statements and rtlabels.
>
> So, to make ospfd learn route from bgpd I use rtlabels. So in bgpd.conf:
> match from <neighbor> set rtlabel from_bgpd
>
> And in ospfd.conf:
> redistribute rtlabel from_bgpd
>

> So far so good. But the other way around, to bake bgpd learn from
> ospfd it becomes a bit more tedious. The only way I have found to make
> bgpd announce ospf originated routes (to its bgp peers) is via network
> statements in bgpd.conf. These network statements are not conditional
> on the availability of such a route in ospf though so they are not
> very dynamic anymore.
>
> I understand that it according to standard
> (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1364) should be something that is
> explicit for type 1 and 2 LSAs.
>
> What is the recommended way to achieve dynamic explicit route
> redistribution in both directions?

Network statements are the correct way.

You can use

 network (inet|inet6) priority ...
 network (inet|inet6) rtlabel ...

So with

  network inet priority  32

you should be able to redistribute all ospf routes into bgp.

If this does not help, please explain your problem further (and include your
config).

(Note that you should run OpenBSD 6.4 (just use the latest snapshot) for
this as there was at least a bugfix for route-labels.)