Hi,

On 17.10.2018 03:45, Charles Daniels wrote:

I've recently installed OpenBSD 6.3 on my Thinkpad X220. I'm happy to
report that almost everything seems to work the way it should
(suspend/resume, wireless, volume controls, etc.). However, I've been
having some difficulty with the TrackPoint.

The TrackPoint works fine as a pointing device, however the "WS
Pointer Wheel Emulation" emulation feature is not working. For those
unfamiliar, this allows the middle mouse button to be held down, and
while it is held, the TrackPoint can be used to scroll vertically or
horizontally.

I am using the following setting to enabled TrackPoint scrolling on
my T450s. 8 is the ID of my Trackpoint.

# Speed up trackpint
xinput set-prop 8 'Device Accel Constant Deceleration' 0.7
# Enabled trackpoint scrolling
xinput set-prop 8 'WS Pointer Wheel Emulation' 1
# Scroll with middle button and trackpad
xinput set-prop 8 'WS Pointer Wheel Emulation Button' 2
# Natural scrolling with Trackpoint
xinput set-button-map 8 1 2 3 5 4 7 6

Cheers and HTH

     Matthias