[sorry for previous mail that accidentally was signed with gpg]

Hi all.

OpenBSD6.3 i have this rather simple(?) problem with console. I am connected to
APU2 via USB console and apparently boot timeout is set to 0 and i am unable to
enter any commands to boot as it immediately start boot.

Let me mention I use whole disk encryption with keydisk (on USB).

How can i force prompt (or get rid of this timeout). I already set:

set timeout 10 in /etc/boot.conf,

here is log:

Booting from Hard Disk...
Using drive 0, partition 3.
probing: pc0 com0 com1 com2 com3 mem[639K 3325M 752M a20=on]
disk: hd0+ hd1+ hd2 sr0*
>> OpenBSD/amd64 BOOT 3.34
switching console to com>> OpenBSD/amd64 BOOT 3.34
boot> 0

any help is welcome.

Thanks,
Zbyszek