Shawn Southern(shawn.south...@entegrus.com) on 2018.10.19 18:01:41 +0000:
> So apparently this works... I was expecting relayd to listen on those ports,
> but I'm guessing that since it hooks through pf, that's not necessary.

It only listens if you use "relay". If you use "redirect", it uses pf tables
with rdr rules.

You should see something like this:

# pfctl -sA
  relayd

# pfctl -sA -a relayd/*
  relayd/radius

# pfctl -sr -a relayd/radius
pass in quick on rdomain 0 inet proto tcp from any to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx port =
yyyy flags S/SA keep state (tcp.established 600) rdr-to
<radius> port yyyy round-robin

# pfctl -a relayd/radius -T show -t radius
a.b.c.d
a.b.c.e

Please read the section "REDIRECTIONS" in relayd.conf(5).

I admit the line "Specify an address and a port to listen on.  pf(4) will
redirect..." could be rewritten.

/Benno